If you’re from the Mitten, you know that there’s a place up north called the Sleeping Bear Dunes. The dunes are as outdoors as outdoors gets and summiting the steep hill will lead you to an absolutely breathtaking view of Lake Michigan. If you’re not from Michigan, we’ll chalk this up to what Kid Rock meant when he sang “summertime in Northern Michigan.” The Sleeping Bear was created with summer in mind; made specifically for spectacular views, seemingly endless days, and anything that involves the sun, the water, and being outdoors. It’s the perfect complement to your favorite pair of sunglasses and will always remind you of that one summer that you will never forget.
- Classic trucker mesh back
- Smooth twill design Durable cotton brim
- Front design - Sleeping Bear Patch
- Brim design - stitched “Howies Hockey” text
- Adjustable snapback - one size fits all