The Fusion Z is very similar to the Flux Z, but the Fusion Z has a knob about half the size of the Flux Z. This makes it great for players looking for a grip with similar tiling textures but wants more top hand mobility. The rounded edges allow for freedom while stick handling and shooting.
Knob Width = 15.5mm
Knob Thickness= 5mm
Grip Length: 6.5 inches
Reasons to Switch to Buttendz Grip Tape
1. Improves the feel of the puck: The elasticity of the natural rubber in buttendz handles helps absorbed the energy transfer from the puck to your stick, this makes it easier to control.
2. Helps with shot power and accuracy: The tackiness of the buttendz handles allows you to have optimal wrist movement and flexibility due to the reduced tension and strength needed to hold your stick allowing for a smoother more powerful accurate shot.
3. Increase the life of your gloves: Regular hockey tape has a cloth side and an adhesive side. After constant use on a tape job the cloth side wears off and your gloves are now exposed to the chemicals that were on the adhesive side. With constant friction and the combination of the chemicals, the palm of the gloves begins to wear out. Buttendz eliminates both these problems.
How to Apply Buttendz Grip Tape
Each Buttendz comes with an application spray with enough in each bottle to do multiply applications.
1. Coat the entire inside of the buttendz grip with the application spray (about 10 sprays)
2. Press the grip flat on itself so the sides are touching to help spread the application spray.
3. Take your stick and coat where you are going to put the grip with the application spray, make sure there are no dry areas.
4. Start on a corner of your stick and push the grip over the edge until it’s on the top of your stick. Once on twist down until the top of your stick and the grip are level with each other, do not go too low or leave too high. Let sit for at least an hour before using, overnight is best.
5. Take two hands and grab the inside of the bottom of the grip and pull over the end of the stick. Once on the stick twist the stick and the grip in opposite directions while pulling the grip down at the same time. Stop once the top of your stick and the grip are level with each other, do not go too low or leave too high. Let sit for at least an hour before using, overnight is best.
How to Take Off Buttendz Grip Tape
Break a twig or got a new one, but still want to use your Buttendz grip? No problem! Buttendsz grips are reusable and here is the best way to remove it from your stick.
1. Use hand soap or dish soap. Take the back of a spoon and slide it gently under the grip to allow a gap. Pour a little bit of soap into the gap. Repeat this on all four sides of the grip and on the top and bottom.
2. Gently start to twist. The grip will begin to loosen. Once loose enough, twist stick and grip in opposite directions while pulling the grip off the stick.
3. Once the grip Is off, clean the entire inside of the grip by rinsing thoroughly with water to get all the soap off. Allow to completely dry before reusing.