Bauer Profile 950X Senior Goalie Mask - White
Regular price $669.99
*This product has a Minimum Advertising Price (MAP) imposed by the manufacturer. Unfortunately, no discount code can be applied on this item.
Manufacturer Shipping Restrictions: The Hockey Shop is unable to ship any Bauer or CCM product internationally, including the United States. These policies have been put in place by the manufacturer. The Hockey Shop is bound by Retailer – Supplier contracts to abide by these restrictions. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions regarding Manufacturer Shipping Restrictions, Please call 1-800-567-7790 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or speak with one of our trained specialists.
This product Ships to Canada Only
Please note that due to shipping restrictions The Hockey Shop is unable to ship any Bauer or CCM product outside of Canada. The Hockey Shop is eligible to ship all Bauer and CCM product within Canada. The Hockey Shop is also eligible to ship Licensed Apparel from CCM outside of Canada.
These policies have been put in place by our suppliers, and The Hockey Shop is bound by Retailer-Supplier contracts and must abide by these restrictions. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you need help to place an order or have any questions regarding Manufacturer Shipping Restrictions, please call 1-800-567-7790 or use the chat button at the bottom of your screen to speak with one of our trained specialists.
The Bauer Profile 950X offers similar protection but the same iconic look as the Profile 960XPM, without its price tag. Made with fiberglass and layered with 12K carbon, the 950X provides the elite goalie with quality protection and the best bang for their buck. The inside of the mask features mechanically attached liner, XRD Foam in the high impact zones, and super soft VN for comfort during gameplay. The cage is made stainless steel, featuring wire wrap technology. The mask also comes with a padded mask bag and an extra sweatband.
|Cage Model/Colour||Stainless Steel|
|Chin Cup Material||Standard Foam|
|External Material||Fiberglass Base w/ 12K Carbon|
|Internal Foams||Super Soft VN w/ XRD Foam in Impact Zones|
|Weight||3.05 lbs. (S/M)|
Sorry this products blade pattern chart is still being updated. If you would like to inquire directly, click here here to request the size guide on this product.
|Bauer Profile 950X Goal Mask Sizing Chart|
|Mask Model/Size||Hat Size Circumference|
|S/M||6⅞ - 7¼||21.6” – 22.8”|
|M/L||7 - 7½||22.0” - 23.4”|
Goalie Mask Sizing
When purchasing a new goalie mask, you are purchasing your single most important piece of equipment and it needs to fit properly. Even wearing an entry-level mask that fits properly protects your head better than one that is superior in structure, but ill-fitting. Unlike most pieces of equipment, it is uncommon to size for a mask that has growing room, as a) it sacrifices protection in the short run, and b) the materials inside the mask will compress and increase volume within the mask, over time.
Sizing Before Purchase
Sizing up for your mask can either be done measuring your head circumference. To measure your head circumference, you’ll need to do the following:
- 1. First, you will need a soft measuring tape, and a helper.
2. Have your helper place the soft measuring tape roughly 1” above your eyebrows, and measure horizontally around your skull. Naturally, a horizontal measurement around your skull follows where the bottom of a hat would sit on your head.
3. Once you have this measurement, match it up with our provided sizing charts.
If you are purchasing a Bauer mask, they use both head circumferences and/or hat sizes. If you match up your hat size with their mask sizing chart, you’ll need:
- • A properly sized fitted hat. You cannot use adjustable, bucket, stretch fitted, etc. style hats.
• Make sure your fitted hat is not tight on your head, or too big; you want the hat to be easy to put on, and fit accurately.
Sizing after Purchase
There are four things you will need to check once you have received your new mask:
- 1. The top edge of the mask opening is roughly 1” above your eyebrows, and the sweatband inside the mask sits directly on your forehead (there is no space between the mask and your forehead).
2. The backplate of the mask hugs the back of your head and its edges do not extend past the edges of the mask shell. You want to reduce the possibility for gaps exposing the back of your head, and to ensure your head is secure in the mask. However, if all four fit requirements are met, concerning fit, then the backplate extended slightly past the mask’s edges is not a major concern.
3. Tighten the chin cup so it is worn securely, yet comfortably, against your chin and prevents the mask from shifting on your head.
4. The mask is snug around your temples and/or cheeks, such that there are little-to-no visible gaps on each side of your face, and prevents the mask shifting laterally while on.