VIP Meet & Greet Bo Horvat at The Hockey Shop
VIP Meet & Greet with Bo Horvat Contest Details
We are giving away 50 tickets for VIP access to meet Bo Horvat on Sunday February 10th at The Hockey Shop. Each ticket allows the winner and guest to meet Bo and get a photo and signed item and be part of a Q&A.
5 WAYS TO WIN
1. The “The Hockey Shop – Bo Horvat Meet & Greet Contest” Prize Draw commences on Sunday, February 5th 2019 and concludes Sunday, February 10th 2019
2. This contest is open to residents of Canada and the United States, excluding employees of the Prize Draw Sponsor (namely The Hockey Shop.), its/their parent and affiliated companies, representatives, dealers and agents, contest suppliers and judges, and those with whom they are domiciled. The Prize Draw is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
3. There are fifty (50) tickets in total to be won. To enter for a chance to win a ticket, visit www.facebook.com/thehockeyshopbc and “Like” and “Share” the appropriate post to enter, at www.twitter.com/thehockeyshopbc and “Retweet” the appropriate tweet. On Instagram, like and comment the guest you would like to bring if you win. Sign up for our newsletter at thehockeyshop.com and make sure you confirm your subscription. Listen to Sportsnet 650am for their giveaways. All entrants are required to correctly answer a skill-testing question in order to be eligible to win. No other form of entry will be eligible. No purchase is required to enter.
4. There are fifty (50) The Hockey Shop – Bo Horvat Meet & Greet Contest tickets to be won. The The Hockey Shop – Bo Horvat Meet & Greet Contest ticket gains eligibility for the one (1) winner per ticket and one (1) guest per ticket for the event. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Prize Draw Period.
5. Each draw will be completed prior to the end of the day from February 5, 2019 to February 10th, 2019 and will be announced on corresponding social platform or sportsnet 650am.
6. In order to be declared an official winner by the Prize Draw judges’ a potential winner must contact The Hockey Shop on or prior to February 10th to confirm they can attend the event.
7. If a potential winner does not make contact with The Hockey Shop there prize will be redrawn at random from a collection of all the entries from each contest.