Returns & Pricing
We understand it is difficult to determine how a product is going to fit when looking at it on a computer screen or mobile device, because of this we have tried to make our return policy as easy as possible. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase in any way, you can return unused items in new condition within 365 days for a full refund, no questions asked.
The following items are not returnable.
- Jocks & Undergarments - health reasons
- Mouth Guards - hygienic reasons
- Used Product - up to our discretion to confirm if an item has been used
- Special Orders, Custom Orders and Team Orders
- Customized Product - including jerseys
- Daily Deals - items ending in $0.98
- ProReturn ,Used or Demo inventory that is being sold off - items marked as "USED" in the description
All products being sent back must be in new condition, have all applicable tags and include all manufacturer paperwork (warranty cards). UPC or Serial Numbers must be clearly visible as The Hockey Shop will need to match these tracked numbers to your customer profile for verification.
All you need to do is repackage the items in our box and download the Canada Post Return Form (click here)to have it sent back. Once you do so attach this form to the outside of the parcel and take it down to your local Canada Post service center to pay for the shipment and it will be on its way. Once the parcel is received we will refund you in full minus any shipping costs that may have incurred.
Please use your original Order # as the Return Authorization #, this will allow us to trace the order as soon as the return arrives.
The Hockey Shop does not cover any return shipping fees, even on defective merchandise. We are not responsible for product defects as we do not manufacture the products we carry. Please see Warranty Information to see if your defective product is covered under warranty.
All returns are to be sent to:
The Hockey Shop Source for Sports
10280 City Pkwy, Surrey, BC V3T 4C2
We work hard to offer competitive pricing but in the event you find an item available at a lower advertised price by any of our competitors, we will gladly match that price. If for any reason you find your purchased item advertised at a lower price within 14 days of purchase, we will gladly refund you the difference.The fine print:
- Competitor’s advertised price must be presented for price adjustment.
- The advertised offer must be the same brand, model, size, colour, etc. and be available for immediate purchase (i.e. in stock and available for purchase that day). If the competitor’s price is not advertised in Canadian currency, it will need to be converted into the equivalent Canadian funds using a currency converter such as XE.com.
- Your credit will be issued in the same form of payment as on your original receipt.
- Management reserves the right to revise this policy at any time.
We are Only Human
We admit we occasionally make mistakes. With the thousands of items, colors and sizes that we have to manage, it is impossible to be perfect all the time. We reserve the right to refuse to fill an order if, as a result of a system or human error, our descriptions, images or prices are wrong. Remember: if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is. If you see something on the site that doesn't make sense, send us an e-mail or give us a call. We will explain it or, if it is wrong, correct it.