Store Updates - May 25th 2020
We have reopened our door after making changes that ensure the safety of our employees and customers. We are now open 10am - 5pm from Monday to Saturday, and 11am - 5pm on Sundays.
We want to thank everyone for all the support we received over the past couple months. It truly means a lot to us. You kept us going and now we cannot wait to see you soon!
Here are the measures we are taking to protect everyone who enters our store:
Our COVID-19 Safety Plan
We are enforcing strict social distancing, restricted entry and proper hygiene standards as recommended by Public Health Agencies, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and WorkSafeBC to ensure our staff and customers are safe.
If you are not feeling well, please stay home and have a friend or family member pick up your order. Our online store is currently operational and includes many shipping options or curbside pick up – whatever you prefer.
Protective Equipment We Are Providing
- We have installed hand sanitizing stations throughout the store for your use.
- Non-medical grade disposable masks and gloves are also be available to our customers.
- We have installed Plexi-shields at our check out counters to provide a barrier between shoppers and our staff.
- There are restrictions set in place by the BC Government that only allow 50 people in our building at a time. We are following this rule and so we ask that you limit your group size to two shoppers. This will help us serve as many customers as possible during store hours.
- If we reach maximum capacity, we will have a team member organize a line outside until we can welcome you in. If a line up is required, please do not block the sidewalk or parking lot. Please keep 6 feet or 1 hockey stick length between other customers and yourself. If you are looking to avoid line ups, book an appointment with us for a personalized fitting or sharpening service, see below.
- We have reconfigured our sales floor to maximize the amount of open space available to makes social distancing easier.
- Unfortunately, our CCM Stick Demo Shooting Room will be closed until further notice.
- We have laid out pathways around our store to make social distancing easier. Please follow the arrows and signs to keep yourself and others safe.
- Upon entering the store, please use the hand sanitizing stations we have provided and keep the items you touch to a minimum. This will lower the risk of spreading germs within our store.
- Due to the intimate nature of skate fitting, we are limiting the number of fittings happening simultaneously. Walk-ins are still encouraged but to ensure your spot on the skate bench, book an appointment below.
Online Orders and Curb-side Pick up
- As always, we have a fully operational online store that can help you with purchasing online and customer service. We offer many shipping options, and free shipping on orders over $100.00.
- We also offer in-store and curbside pick up for our online orders. Select whichever option you prefer at checkout, and once you get an email confirming your order has been assembled, head to our store. For curbside pick up, call us once you arrive and we can put your package into your trunk for contact-less service. For in-store pick up, just head inside and any of our staff can grab your order.
Skate Sharpening and Repairs
- Depending on capacity, we are continuing to sharpen skates while you wait instore. However, if our store is full, simply drop off your skates and we will notify you by text when your sharpening is complete.
- Equipment repairs will be drop off service only until further notice.
New Store Hours
- We are open 10am to 5pm from Monday to Saturday, and 11am - 5pm on Sundays. Special hours may apply to Statutory Holidays.
Book an Appointment
- Perhaps the biggest change we have implemented is the ability to book 1-on-1 appointments. This will help our shoppers avoid lines and our associates to focus on your needs.
- Book a 1-on-1 appointment with one of our fitting specialists using the link below or email us at email@example.com to set up a date and time.
Thank You!We hope these changes help everyone feel comfortable entering our store. These safety measures are subject to change, so continue checking this page for ongoing updates. If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks again for your support and loyatly during these trying times. We cannot wait to welcome you back into our store.