HockeyShot’s Extreme Dryland Puck has 12 gliders on both sides for more speed on shooting pads, flooring tiles and other smooth surfaces. It’s the same size as a regulation puck, and is even ridged on the side for a real-puck feeling on your stick.
- 12 plastic gliders on both sides for unmatched speed
- Rubber construction like a real ice hockey puck
- Same size as real ice hockey puck, but 1 oz. lighter
- Stays flat and won't tumble or flip over
- Great for developing "toe drag" technique and various other puck-handling skills
- Can be used on any smooth flat surface
- One of the only training pucks designed for shooting