CCM 9000 Senior Goalie Mask - Black
w/$100 min order*
This product Ships to Canada Only
Please note that due to shipping restrictions The Hockey Shop is unable to ship any Bauer or CCM product outside of Canada. The Hockey Shop is eligible to ship all Bauer and CCM product within Canada. The Hockey Shop is also eligible to ship Licensed Apparel from CCM outside of Canada.
These policies have been put in place by our suppliers, and The Hockey Shop is bound by Retailer-Supplier contracts and must abide by these restrictions. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you need help to place an order or have any questions regarding Manufacturer Shipping Restrictions, please call 1-800-567-7790 or use the chat button at the bottom of your screen to speak with one of our trained specialists.
The CCM 9000 is the first Lefebvre designed mask available in a price-point category. The fiberglass shell offers great protection for the amateur goaltender while keeping the price to a minimum. The design of the shell is also modeled exactly the same as the CCM PRO, maximizing peripheral vision by placing the head as far forward as possible. A dual density comfort liner and adjustable chin cup is also included to allow a customizable fit tailored to each individual goalie.
|Cage Model/Colour||Carbon Steel|
|Chin Cup Material||Dual-Density|
|Internal Foams||Glued Dual-Density VN w/ Comfort Foam|
|Weight||2.95 lbs. (Medium)|
|CCM Pro & 9000 Goal Mask Sizing Chart|
|Mask Size||Head Circumference|
|Small||21.25” – 22.875”||54 – 58 cm|
|Medium||22” – 23.5”||56 - 60 cm|
|Large||22.5” – 24”||57 – 61 cm|
Goalie Mask Sizing
When purchasing a new goalie mask, you are purchasing your single most important piece of equipment and it needs to fit properly. Even wearing an entry-level mask that fits properly protects your head better than one that is superior in structure, but ill-fitting. Unlike most pieces of equipment, it is uncommon to size for a mask that has growing room, as a) it sacrifices protection in the short run, and b) the materials inside the mask will compress and increase volume within the mask, over time.
Sizing Before Purchase
Sizing up for your mask can either be done measuring your head circumference. To measure your head circumference, you’ll need to do the following:
- 1. First, you will need a soft measuring tape, and a helper.
2. Have your helper place the soft measuring tape roughly 1” above your eyebrows, and measure horizontally around your skull. Naturally, a horizontal measurement around your skull follows where the bottom of a hat would sit on your head.
3. Once you have this measurement, match it up with our provided sizing charts.
Sizing after Purchase
There are four things you will need to check once you have received your new mask:
- 1. The top edge of the mask opening is roughly 1” above your eyebrows, and the sweatband inside the mask sits directly on your forehead (there is no space between the mask and your forehead).
2. The backplate of the mask hugs the back of your head and its edges do not extend past the edges of the mask shell. You want to reduce the possibility for gaps exposing the back of your head, and to ensure your head is secure in the mask. However, if all four fit requirements are met, concerning fit, then the backplate extended slightly past the mask’s edges is not a major concern.
3. Tighten the chin cup so it is worn securely, yet comfortably, against your chin and prevents the mask from shifting on your head.
4. The mask is snug around your temples and/or cheeks, such that there are little-to-no visible gaps on each side of your face, and prevents the mask shifting laterally while on.