The Hockey Shot Dangle 2.0 Hockey Puck will glide, slide and ride any hard, flat surface. Enjoy a realistic on-ice training experience, off the ice. This puck allows any hockey player to gain the confidence to dangle around any opponent. The updated 2.0 version of the Dangle Puck is improved with a rubber core, so go ahead and stickhandle, pass or even shoot it!
The Dangle Puck 2.0 goes toe-to-toe drag with any other dryland puck you’ve ever tried. A stainless steel ball bearing is found on both sides, so when the puck flips over you don’t lose that slick, smooth glide.
- Same size and weight as a traditional ice hockey puck
- Plastic gliding surface designed to minimize friction
- Stainless steel ball bearing located on both sides
- Not recommended to be used on asphalt or pavement
- Ideal for training on tiles and/or shooting pads
NOTE: Shooting speed limit of 90 km/h (50 mph)