Reinforced Adhesive Strips
KT TAPE® KT FLEX™ is specially engineered to provide more effective, comfortable support for weak or injured knees.* KT FLEX™ is for athletes, fitness enthusiasts, or those recovering from an injury who want extra support for the knee without the bulk and restriction of a stabilizing sleeve.
- Comfortable to wear
- Days of wear 1-3
- Water resistant
- Integrated FreeFlex™ support technology
2 Strip Application System
For Inside and Outside of knee
Key Features & Benefits- TARGETED SUPPORT for knees*
- SPECIALLY WOVEN DESIGNprovides breathability and can be worn comfortably for up to 3 days
- REINFORCED TAPE WITH EMBEDDED FREEFLEX™ For added lateral support and stability*
- REINFORCED TAPE WITHOUT FREEFLEX™ allows for added medial support*
- WATER RESISTANT materials allow for showering without reapplication
- HEAT-ACTIVATED latex-free adhesive
KT FLEX™ USES KT TAPE® PRO AND FREEFLEX™ TECHNOLOGY- Synthetic fabric
- Adhesive Pattern
- FreeFlex for targeted lateral movement
A University study shows that KT FLEX provides the same support as a stabilizing sleeve*. Sleeves are known to be bulky, itchy, smelly, and often move a lot during usage. KT FLEX provides this same support without the undesirable effects of a sleeve.
The team at KT Tape engineered KT Flex to provide more effective, comfortable support for weak or injured knees. Each package contains 8 strips for a total of 4 knee applications. Each reinforced tape strip with embedded FreeFlex gives lateral support and stability. Reinforced tape strips without FreeFlex provides medial support. KT Flex’s specially woven design provides breathability and can be worn comfortably for up to 3 days. The tape is water resistant and latex-free to avoid skin irritation.
Watch the 2-strip application process.