Welcome to The Hockey Shop

Vancouver Canucks 1989 Yellow Semi-Pro CCM Senior Jerseys

Availability: In stock

$119.99

Overview

CCM Hockey, was originally founded in 1899 by joining forces with five major Canadian bicycle manufacturers for the Canadian Cycle and Motor Company Limited…CCM. By 1905 with the decline for demand of bicycles and the rapid growth of the sport of ice hockey, CCM decided to endeavor into the market place with the launch of the CCM Automobile Skate. Within 30 years CCM dominated the hockey skate market with over 90% of all players wearing CCM skates, while the other 10% was divided between seven (7) other manufacturers. In fact, the NHL scoring champions between 1939 and 1969 all wore the world famous Tacaberry hockey boot with CCM Prolite Blade. Today CCM remains a leader in skate innovation, along with all products related to the ice hockey industry. CCM has had a long list of hockey legends endorsing their products including the famous King Clancy, Paul Henderson, Mike Bossy, Marcel Dionne. Today’s NHL Superstars including Jonathan Tavares, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, Gabriel Landeskog and Tyler Myers all use CCM Hockey Products.


CCM Hockey's Website: www.ccmhockey.com
CCM Hockey's Social Media
Twitter: @CCMHockey
Facebook Group: CCM Hockey


Vancouver Canucks 1989 Yellow Semi-Pro CCM Senior Jerseys

* Required Fields

$119.99

Vancouver Canucks 1989 Yellow Semi-Pro CCM Senior Jerseys

  • Patented Air-Knit 100% polyester double knit (mid-weight version)
  • Reinforced stitching on shoulders and armholes
  • Double shoulders
  • CCM/NHL neck label

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.


Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

Manufacturer Shipping Restrictions
Please note that due to shipping restrictions The Hockey Shop is unable to ship any CCM or Reebok product outside of Canada. The Hockey Shop is eligible to ship CCM or Reebok product within Canada. Some CCM and Reebok products are listed on our website as Call/Email for Price. These products are still eligible for shipment within Canada, however your order must be placed over the phone. The Hockey Shop is also eligible to ship Licensed Apparel from Reebok outside of Canada. These policies have been put in place by CCM and Reebok. The Hockey Shop is bound by Retailer – Supplier contracts to abide by these restrictions. We can ship all products from CCM and Reebok to any address, including PO Boxes, within Canada. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you wish to place an order, or have any questions regarding Manufacturer Shipping Restrictions, please call 1-800-567-7790 to speak with one of our trained specialists.

The Hockey Shop