Itech RBE III Cage
- Unique wire configuration featuring high impact carbon steel wire
- Electrostatically painted cage
- Floating chin cup
- Itech RBE III Cages are CSA, HECC and CE certified
Player Visor/Cage Sizing
Things You Need To Know Before Ordering:
- What is the age of the person.
- Measure the distance between the eyebrows to the bottom of the chin, with the mouth closed.
- Masks and Shields must be CSA or HECC approved for use in all levels of youth hockey.
The traditional cage face mask is both strong and durable. It provides excellent ventilation for cooling and breathing
with adequate vision.
The full face shield provides excellent vision both straight ahead and peripherally. You will sacrifice some air flow with a full face shield when compared to a cage.
The half shield is a very popular choice for men's league hockey players but does not offer full face protection. It is a good idea to wear a full cage or visor for any league that doesn't make it mandatory anyway. We see too many men's league hockey players coming in to our store with stitches from not having proper facial protection.
Mouthguards are an essential piece of hockey equipment which should never be overlooked. They not only significantly reduce the incidence and severity of injuries to the teeth and mouth, but they also act as a shock absorber against more serious injuries like jaw fractures and concussions.