Bauer Supreme TotalONE Senior Gloves
- MAX-SORB PROTECTION: BAUER's 2nd generation MAX-SORB premium impact technology is strategically placed in high impact areas to provide unparalleled protection
- ANATOMICAL FIT: Handcrafted precision and state-of-the-art materials allow for a comfortable, close-to-the-hand-fit
- THERMO MAX+ LINER: Start the game light and dry and end the game the same way. BAUER's THERMO MAX+ liner keeps players' hands cool with a moisture-wicking, antibacterial liner that helps control the interior temperature of the glove.
- NUBUCK PALM: Players demand feel and durability from their glove palms. Through extensive internal protocol testing, BAUER's nubuck palm with gecko nash overlay provides the player with soft, subtle feel for total control while providing durability that exceeds expectations.
- Foams: Dual Density foams featuring MAX-SORB protection
- Thumb: Patented by 3-Piece Free Flex Lock Thumb
- Inserts: Poly
- Shell: Lightweight stretch matrix nylon, textured synthetic leather
- Overall Fit: Anatomical
- Backhand Pad: Memory foam for personalized fit
- Fingers: 3-piece index finger
- Palm: Nubuck nash with gecko nash overlay
- Back Roll: Center segmentation
- Cuff: Pro multi segmented cuff
- Liner: Thermo Max+
Constructed from the inside out, the SUPREME TOTALONE glove is the next generation of anatomical performance. The newest SUPREME glove is designed with segmentation that follows the major tendons, allowing the glove to flex with the natural movements of the hand. Premium protection is unparalleled with the combination of XRD PORON foam with BAUER's MAX-SORB technology. The uncomprised feel and durability of a nubuck palm make the SUPREME TOTALONE a true evolution of hockey gloves.
Player Glove Sizing
Things You Need To Know Before Ordering:
- Age and Level of Play
- In relation to Age, is the person's finger length, long, medium or short.
The fit of hockey gloves is largely personal preference. Gloves should fit a bit loose to offer freedom of movement
while still giving protection from slashes in all areas. Also m ake sure that the gap between the glove and the elbow pad is minimal.
For a senior player whose hand is finished growing you want the end your fingers to come just barely to the end of the fingers. Your fingers should not be pushing through the end of the glove. They should not be too short of the end of the glove either - about 1/4” from the end of the fingers is the maximum amount of room there should be.
For a junior player whose hand is still growing you want to leave a little bit of growing room but not so much that the hand is swimming in the glove. A quick way to test for a proper fit is to pick the stick up off the ground by the shaft, if this cannot be done easily, the glove is probably too big.
There is a big range of choice when it comes to gloves. The protection level of the glove should match your style of play. We recommend that you get the highest level of protection that you can afford. High density foams and plastic inserts are ideal but those features are usually found on the top level models (there are lots of tiny bones in your hands and you want to make sure that you're not going to be watching from the stands for two months in a cast).
Some gloves now come with wrist guards built right in. This is a good way to ensure maximum wrist protection but you will lose a bit of mobility compared to having a separate plastic reinforced wrist guard.
The feel of the glove is important. Most of the companies are now using a soft clarino nash palm to enhance feel and stick control. Not too many companies offer a traditional leather palm any more but you can always have one put in after as a re-palming option.
Manufacturer Shipping Restrictions
Please note that due to shipping restrictions The Hockey Shop is unable to ship any Bauer product Internationally (including the United States).
For Canadian shipments, The Hockey Shop is unable to ship any Player equipment that is classified as "Elite" in Bauer's catalogue. These products are marked as In Store Only on our website, and must be purchased in store or over the phone for in store pick-up.
The Hockey Shop is able to ship all Bauer Goalie equipment within Canada. “Elite” classified Bauer catalogue items must be purchased in store or over the phone, and are marked as Call/Email for Price on our website.
The Hockey Shop is eligible to ship all other Bauer products within Canada. These policies have been put in place by Bauer. The Hockey Shop is bound by Retailer – Supplier contracts to abide by these restrictions. All eligible Bauer products can be shipped to any address, including PO Boxes, within Canada. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions regarding Manufacturer Shipping Restrictions, please call 1-800-567-7790 to speak with one of our trained specialists.